Windows uninstall instructions
If, at anytime, you decide you do not want any of the software or offers that you have downloaded during this process, you can easily uninstall them via Windows "Add/Remove Programs" using the following instructions:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Under Programs click the Uninstall a Program link.
- Select the program you wish to remove and right click then select Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation of the software.
Mac OS X uninstall instructions
To uninstall Blizz for Mac OS X, follow these steps:
- Open the "Finder"
- Go to "Applications"
- Right clicking the "Blizz" icon
- Click on "Move to trash"
- Empty Trash
Android uninstall instructions
- From the Google-Play-Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Press the Menu button
- Open the "My Apps"
- Now select the Blizz app, and click on the "Uninstall" button.
- From the settings of the mobile phone
- Open the settings of your Android device.
- Select the Application Manager.
- Now select the Blizz app
- click on the "Uninstall" button.
iOS uninstall instructions
- Tap the Blizz app icon on the home screen
- Hold as long as your finger on the app, until it starts "trembling"
- Push on the small "X" icon left on the top to delete the Blizz app.